A Taste of Oaxaca
This guided tour takes you on a journey through the streets of this charming city to visit and admire the spectacular architecture of the central plaza.
From there walk to the bustling market in the city center where ancient and modern culture blend in sea of spectacular colors. Here you will have the opportunity to taste some of Oaxaca’s signature delights such as Oaxaca cheese, grasshoppers, ice creams and Oaxaca’s world renowned chocolate.
Your A Taste of Oaxaca tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Central Plaza
- Benito Juarez market
- Various food tastings
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum group size: this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-9 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
Please bring the following to your A Taste of Oaxaca tour:
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, souvenirs, tips, etc.