Lakes & Waterfalls of Chiapas
Get out and explore some of the most beautiful natural treasures that the State of Chiapas has to offer. The Montebello Lakes are famous not only for their size and number, but most importantly for the striking blue and turquoise colors of the water.
Visit these and one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the region: El Chiflon, boasting 8 different waterfalls, one of which reaches a height 400 feet.
This is a trip that guarantees incredible sightseeing and even better photographic opportunities.
Your Lakes & Waterfalls of Chiapas includes the following:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 13 hours
- Tour schedule: 08.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Lakes & Waterfalls of Chiapas :
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Change of clothing
- Small backpack
- Extra $$ for meals, souvenirs, tips, etc.